Thursday, March 20, 2014

It is OFICIALLY SPRING!! WAHOO!!! I am happy. What are your plans? Is it even warm where you are at? Some places are still snowing. I hope all of that is behind us, because I need warm weather! I am starting my garden soon. The husband and I plan to build some raised garden beds this weekend. I have some veggies growing already inside the house. I HAD some cucumbers that were doing really well, until I put them outside yesterday to get a little sun. The neighbors cat decided she was going to come disturb my beautiful cucumber greenery!!!! So next time, I am putting them in the backyard where my dog is. They should be safe and sound back there. I am kind of worried about the birds. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep birds away from my garden?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment